Shrimp Rice Pilaf with Arla Cheesy Spread
Thinking of unique and special meal for family dinner? Then this delicious and easy to prepare Shrimp Rice is a good try – you and your family will love it.
Less than 30 minutes
- 3 tbsps. of Arla unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1Ib of shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup of long-grain rice
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, melt about 3 tbsps. of butter over medium heat; cook the minced garlic until tender and fragrant but not browned, for about 1 minute.
- Add 1lb of shrimp and mix well; stir in rice.
- Pour in 2 cups of stock, cover the pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer gently for 20 to 25 minutes or until liquid is well absorbed.
- Stir in 3 tbsps. of Arla butter; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Your dish is now ready!