Apple custard pie with Arla Whipping Cream
Thinking of something special and nice to make for your guests?
Then this delicious pie is all you need to tickle their taste buds and make their day fancy. It’s simple and quick to prepare.
Give it a try, your guests will love it!
- 1 baked pie crust
- 2 Delicious apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 egg yolks
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 cup of Arla whipping cream
- ½ tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsps. of icing sugar
- Place your sliced apples in the bottom of the partially pie crust
- Beat the egg yolks with sugar, whipping cream and cinnamon
- Pour over the apples
- Bake pie in a preheated 180° C oven for 60 min or until custard is set
- Let it cool for 20 min and sprinkle with sifted icing sugar.
Your pie is ready, serve warm or cold!