Pound cake with Arla Butter unsalted
Need ideas for a quick, simple and classic family snack?
Then you should try this tasty Pound cake recipe for a snack treat – it’s yummy and delicious; so perfect for entertainment and kids lunch box.
Your family and guest will all enjoy it!
- 1 cup of Arla unsalted butter
- ¼ cup of vegetable
- 3 cups of sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup of Arla whipping cream
- 3 cups of sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/3 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. lemon extract
- 1 1/2 tsps. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350०C
- Grease pan with butter and sprinkle a layer of flour into pan
- In a bowl, beat butter, vegetable oil, sugar and eggs for about 4 minutes with a mixer
- Sift the flour with baking powder
- Add in the whipping cream, sifted flour/baking powder mix, lemon and vanilla extracts; beat for 2 more minutes on medium speed
- Spoon batter into prepared pan
- Bake for about 1 hour and 20 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean
- Remove from oven, let cake cool in pan for 15 minutes, and then remove from pan
- Your delicious cake is ready!