Baked Penne with Arla Cooking Cream
Ever tried a different pasta dish apart from your regular pasta cooking method? Then this Baked Penne is a must try. Surprise your family with something special that will make everyone crave for more - It’s unique and easy to prepare.
- 5kg of lean ground beef
- ½ cup of chopped onion
- ½ cup of chopped green pepper
- 1 can of tomatoes sauce
- 1 ½ of Arla cooking cream
- 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups of cooked penne pasta
- Preheat your oven to about 350°F
- Stir fry meat with vegetables in large nonstick pan
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cup of cooking cream and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minute or until mozzarella is melted
- Add pasta; mix lightly
- Pour mixture inside oven pan; top with remaining cooking cream and mozzarella and cover
- Bake for about 20 minute or until heated through, uncovering after 15 minute.
You can now enjoy your pasta dish!