Chocolate Ice Cream with Arla Whipping Cream
Cool off your afternoon with this mouth-watering and sweet homemade chocolate ice cream. It’s so simple and affordable to prepare yet so refreshing!
Kids and adults all love it.
- 3 tbsps. Of Dano powder milk dissolved in water to give
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of Arla whipping cream
- ½ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Whisk together 1 cup of milk, ½ cup of cocoa powder, and sugar to combine. The sugar and cocoa should be completely dissolved
- Whip in 2 cups of whipping cream cream and 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Refrigerate the chocolate ice cream base for at least 30 minutes
- Stir your ice cream base before storing in an airtight plastic container and freeze. It will help preserve the texture of the ice cream
You can now chill with your homemade ice cream.